Thursday 16 September 2010

Borneo to Singapore

I was awake nice and early this morning.....
1.00am....
I'm not sure if it was due to the jet lag (I should be over it by now) or the excitement.
I did my packing and updated the blog, then dozed until the alarm went off at 6.00am.
I was getting a taxi to Miri Airport as Lesley was letting the kids have a lie in. It was (another) public holiday. I said my goodbyes and headed towards the airport.

I'm not sure if Mr Ling, the taxi driver was on a go slow but he never went over 25 miles per hour all the way.

My flight to Singapore was via KL but to the LCCT airport rather than the international.
LCCT stands for low cost carrier terminal and is the main Air Asia hub.
It is certainly not as nice as KLIA and brought back memories of Deli train station.
The lady in was sat next to coughed, sneezed and snorted like a bacon pig for the whole 2 hour flight. If I don't have avian flu I will sleep out.....

Check in was easy enough, a bite to eat at Taste of Asia and then to the gate.
Next stop Singapore......


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jalan Klia S4,Klia,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment