Friday 8 April 2011

Call me paranoid but........

This morning when visiting the old favourite Tokyo Donut, to access e-mail and look at facebook I get a signal and then every time I try to do anything the signal disappears. This is despite the fact that everyone around me seems to be picking up a signal fine. No worries, I trot down the road to an Internet cafe and access it there. E- mail, facebook etc etc. I was there an hour. Tonight, I pop in, 'no connection sir' despite the fact that the place is full. I trot back to the Tokyo Donut, same issue, pick a signal and then it drops... On the way back to the hostel I once again call into the internet cafe. 'No connection' I am politely told as I'm shown the door. ' There will be no connection all evening'. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I'm all set for tomorrow and the visit to Bagan. The manager at the guest house has not only sorted me out some accommodation at $15 per night. He has also only charged me for the nights that I have actually stayed in Yangon rather than what I booked for. I have to say he is so helpful.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Botataung Pagoda Road, Yangon, Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment