Tuesday 8 June 2010

Planning the tour of South East Asia

Where to go?
When you sit down and look at it South East Asia is a fucking big place.
The starting pont was booking my flights to KL. That done,via Emirates on Airmiles, it was on to sorting out the Itinary. I have a BIG list of places that I want to visit. In no particular order.

Borneo
Indonesia
Phillipines
Singapore
Hong Kong
China
Vietnam
Laos
Cambodia
India
Sumatra
Thailand
Myanmar 

As I start checking out the flights and connections it is becoming clear that I probably won't be able to fit them all in, never mind, will just have to go again in the new year.
I did start to feel ather like a travel agent ;-).
AirAsia is probably one of the best value budget airlines in the area.  They serve a whole host of destinations in the area at a really good price. Kuala Lumpur to Singapore - £9.00. Cheap as chips !
I'm likey to be spending the next few weeks getting the trip put together but the first bit is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment