Sunday 20 June 2010

I've got my first baking gig !

Quite excited, I've just got my first baking gig!
It's a school fête actually, but the deal is you pay £10 for a stall and get to keep the money that you make.
I will keep it quite simple, Muffins, CupCakes and Scones and then limit to three types of each. I do need to think about the quantities though!
Better start thinking about it, the event is the afternoon of 2nd July. My sister has kindly offered to pick me up as I still don't have car. I could have got my goodies via the motorbike but I suspect that I would have looked like something from Wallace and Grommet
Today I will be mostly trying out Apple and Cinnamon muffins!
Any ideas for cup cakes ?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Woodmere Dr,Chesterfield,United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. Such amazing things you do! You are still and always the leprechaun king of CupCake wizardry!
    I hope we'll get some when we meet up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog site Steve, just had a little ramble through your life :-)...so how did the baking gig go today - are you in profit, did the cakes go down a storm and have you found your true vocation in life? Jill x

    ReplyDelete