Wednesday 1 December 2010

We're off to see the wizard

Coron is a nice little town, not that i've seen much beyond the hostel, hospital and the port.
The foot seems to be coming on fine and dandy. I can now put weight on it and don't look as disabled as I did a couple of days ago. I'll give it another day then perhaps venture out to explore the town.



There is a surprising benefit which must be attributed to either the painkillers or the strong antibiotics. It's the dreams.

Last night I dreamt I was being interviewed at immigration control in Brunei by an immigration officer dressed as a pantomime dame. She dissolved like the wicked witch of the East and was carted off by a group of munchkins.

This was all in glorious Technicolor.




Today I will be mostly skipping down the yellow brick road in search of the wizard.

The downside is I only have four of the painkillers left!!!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:Coron,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment